Survey.walmart.com – a step by step survey guide
Walmart – history, facts, and interesting info
What could be a complete definition of shopping without Walmart in it? However, for starters, what is Walmart? Well, Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that runs a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores, and discount department stores. Walmart Company has its headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas. After being founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, Walmart has drastically grown to serve many people in different states of America.
Products sold include foodstuffs, clothing, shoes, toys, home décor, appliances, and electronics. Now, have you heard about the Walmart survey? If you haven’t let me break it down for you. Walmart survey is one of the reasons why Walmart has been able to stay ahead of this competitive field. Through Walmart survey, they ask questions and from the feedbacks the collect, clients can win themselves a $1,000 or $100 gift card.
What is Walmart survey is all about?
Have you shopped at Walmart recently? Well, can you access your recent shopping receipt? With the receipt, the company uses the Walmart survey to track down the satisfaction of the clients. Just at the front side of the receipt, you will notice a small text at the top that introduces the survey. By having a look at the back, you will see instructions on how to take the survey and its terms in more depth.
Now, if you have no receipt, let me break down how Walmart convinces the clients to take the surveys. Walmart offers 755 customers a chance to win a gift card to their store. Out of the 755 clients, 750 of them are awarded $100 while there are the lucky five individuals who win a $1000 gift card.
The winners are adults of age 18 and over and are permanent residents of one the 50 states of U.S. Also, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia citizens can also take the survey. The survey can be completed in 10 minutes time. Any customer willing to take the survey has to do it within a week of their purchase to be accountable for the prize.
If you decide to participate in Walmart Survey, it’s important to note that there are 5 Grand Prizes to be won by five separate winners. This price is a $1,000 Walmart gift card for each winner. However, there is a gift for 750 First Prize winners who will each get a $100 gift card to Walmart. With the above numbers, I bet many of the customers will get a higher chance of going home with something.
Details regarding the prices
- The highest number of ingress per person per entry moment is 78.
- Some new winners are chosen after every three months. Therefore, if you never received a price in the first round, you will have more chances in the other months. Ensure, you keep entering the survey for more chances to win.
- All the lucky winners will be notified through either the phone or email.
The complete guide on how to take Walmart survey
Are you interested in taking the Walmart Survey? The following are easy and simplified step by step guide that can help you complete the Walmart survey and win a free Walmart’s gift card.
- Step 1: Shop at a Walmart store and save your receipt.
- Step 2: Go to the official Walmart survey website; www.survey.walmart.com
- Step 3: Choose your language.
- Step 4: Begin your survey and ensure you answer all the survey questions.
- Step 5: After finishing you will need to wait since you would have automatically entered into the survey draw. You may be among the lucky 755 winners.
Can one fill out the survey without making a purchase? Here is the secret.
- Enter the survey through online.
It’s possible to enter the survey without purchasing the online way. You won’t worry about buying to join the study. Currently, Walmart comes with a special way of entering without making a purchase. This is the online means. Now, this is weird because many competitors of Walmart have never tried this before.
Now, you have to go online keeping in mind that the highest total number of entries per period records at 78. However, you can feel free to enter online minus making any purchase 78 times in every three month period to promote your chances of winning. To enter without a purchase online, visit the site; https://survey.walmart.com Fill out the survey questions, and you are good to go!
- Enter without purchase by mail.
You can also enter the survey by filling out a mail. You can use a postcard not smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and not larger than four ¼ x 6 inches. You will have to write your name, address, phone, and birthdate and mail them to:
2018 Q1 Walmart Sweepstakes, Post Office Box number 10427, Rochester, NY 14610.
However, there is a limit of 1 mail-in entry per postcard.
Terms and conditions of Walmart survey
Below are some of the rules and guidelines that guide survey participants;
- Every individual wishing to take the survey must be 18 or older to partake in the study one must be a citizen of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico to be recognized for the survey.
- Employees and people related to employees are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Not all survey receipts have a survey code on it. Walmart does not want a lot of repetitive surveys from the same people in a shorter period. Therefore, if your receipt has a survey code ensure you take advantage of it and enter the contest by taking the online survey.
- There is a maximum of 78 entries per 3 month entry period per person.
This is a must try survey because the gift cards can promote your shopping experience to a whole new level. Use any moment you get to do the survey. You never know if you might be among the five lucky mega winners or the other 750 winners. If you have any questions, you can always contact Walmart through the Phone number: 1-800-925-6278 or their Mailing Address:
Walmart Stores, Inc. 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716-8611.
- Official Website: https://www.walmart.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/walmart
- Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/Walmart
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Walmart
- Instagram Profile: http://www.instagram.com/walmart
- Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/walmart