TalkToWendys.com – a step by step survey guide
Wendy’s restaurants – history, facts, and interesting info
Did you know Wendy’s Restaurant is a subsidiary of Wendy’s Company and Wendy’s international whose founder was Dave Thomas? He named his restaurant after his fourth daughter, Melinda Lou, whose middle name and nickname were Wendy? The logo is based on features that resemble the actual Wendy. Isn’t that an adorable thing? I think it’s charming. It has grown to be the 3rd largest hamburger fast food chain in the world having 6500 locations in the world since its being founded in 1969.
If you love humbuggers then you have definitely tasted Wendy’s humbuggers. Ordering food has never been easy until you try Wendy’s restaurant. The founder of Wendy’s, came up with an interesting way for customers to enjoy the best of Wendy’s restaurant and still give feedback on products and services offered to them. The best part about this survey is that when you complete it you get to receive a buy one get one free offer of spicy chicken or Dave’s single sandwich isn’t that amazing!
Wendy’s survey guest satisfaction feedback
This survey is purposed to take customers feedback and things related to improve the overall quality. By taking the survey you get to stand a chance of winning free Wendy’s coupons and other amazing prices. This survey allows the client to give an honest opinion on their most recent visit at any Wendy’s restaurant around the world.
Free Wendy’s coupon
With a successful survey completion, you stand a chance of winning coupons where you get to save up to 5 dollars off any purchase. This coupon code will remain valid for 14 days, therefore one needs to claim their free wins before the expiry of your offer.
Some of the coupons you stand to win are BOGO spicy chicken and Dave’s single sandwich among many others. To get these coupons you must first purchase a meal.
Terms and conditions of Wendy’s coupons
To take part in Wendy’s survey you must first ensure to have; a computer, mobile or tablet with running internet connection, a valid Wendy’s restaurant receipt and a valid email.
The steps to follow while taking the survey are:
- It is important to note that one must be 18years and above, to allow easier identification
- You must legally reside in America because most of Wendy’s outlets are located in the States.
- You are required to redeem the coupons within 30 days to avoid missing out on great offers available every day, week and month.
- The offer does not include any other coupons or discount. Each coupon is valid for the specific offer described on it, e.g. you cannot use a BOGO coupon to get Dave’s Sandwich.
- You can only register one email account for the sweepstake. This prevents repetition a person from repeatedly carrying out the same survey and tamper with results from the surveys.
- This offer doesn’t include stuff and their family members. To allow unbiasedness in the answering of questionnaires, the staff and their family members are prevented from taking the survey.
Guide on how to take TalkToWendys.com survey
- Visit a “Talktowendys” official website. i.e. https://www.wendywantstoknow.com
- Select the language you prefer i.e. English, French or Spanish.
- Click on the “take survey “option.
- Insert the 8 digit restaurant code written on Wendy’s receipt. It is different and specific on every coupon to avoid duplicate use or use a coupon for another offer.
- Make sure to include the date and time of your visit.
- Enter the amount on the receipt.
- Put your email address stated above.
- You will receive an email validated for a coupon. (if you use a different email as the one you signed up for the survey with, you will not be able to take the survey).
- Click on the next buttons to fill all the information and answer all questions provided (all questions to be answered honestly).
- Enter in cash the value of the coupon when all questions are answered (provide all personal information which includes; name, address, and email address).
You are now ready for the customer satisfaction survey and enjoy the wins!
Samples of the survey questions
- Did you enjoy the food and services provided?
- How often do you visit our outlets?
- How adequate was the speed of the services?
- Do you think you will visit us again?
- Did the restaurant have a family-friendly environment?
- How would you rate the cleanliness?
- Would you recommend us to any of your friends or family?
- What are some of the changes you would have us do to improve our services?
- How would you rate us as opposed to our competitors?
- What other ideas do you have in mind that you feel we can add to our offers?
Participants of the survey are guaranteed to get our free coupons. If you are interested to be a part of this kindly visit our website https://www.wendywantstoknow.com and complete the survey. Feel free to contact our website or customer care contact in case you get stuck when doing our survey. Our round the clock customer care team is always willing to help.
Are you a sucker for yummy hamburgers? If not then you are guaranteed to become one of the many Wendy’s lovers after you taste one of their hamburgers, the famous Dave’s sandwich, French fries, salads, frosty(frozen dairy dessert) and many more delicious treats. If you are, ensuring to share the heavenly feeling you get after you taste Wendy’s food, after all, we are all about the family feeling. Join the massive satisfied customers’ base by filling the customer’s survey and enjoy all the best discounts we have to offer. As our motto states its waaaay better than fast food.
We consider our entire client as part of Wendy’s family, so it is our duty to deliver the best food and services that we can. If you visit our restaurant around the world frequently, you stand a chance to win a 500 dollar price. It doesn’t get any better than this!
Useful Wendy’s Links:
- Official Website: https://www.wendys.com/
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/wendys
- Instagram Profile: http://instagram.com/wendys
- Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/Wendys
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/wendys
- Pinterest Profile: https://es.pinterest.com/wendyshnd