Tellanf.com – a step by step guide
Abercrombie and Fitch are among the most popular brand for casual clothing and the latest fashion trends that are specifically designed for the college-aged audience and young adults. Staying faithful to their classic vogue choices, the company have ensured its first priority is customer satisfaction and they have proven it by establishing a way to hear from their clients. The style company established the Abercrombie client satisfaction survey to easily perceive their consumers, learning how to excellently serve them in the future.
If you have recently visited the Abercrombie and Fitch store, they will be happy to hear back your experience concerning the level of fulfillment, remarks, input and proposal. The survey can be found at www. tellanf.com. The data collected will be helpful in determining the changes and advancements needed in the company. Also, you can mention what you liked and what you didn’t like regarding your experience in the company as your privacy is fully guaranteed. Below is the guide to the Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey and how you can win exciting rewards.
About Abercrombie and Fitch Survey
The company was established in 1892 by Ezra Fitch along with his partner David Abercrombie. The brand comprises of exclusive casual clothing and accessories, with secondary brands such as Hollister Co., Gilly Hicks, and Abercrombie youngsters. In business for over a hundred years now, Abercrombie and Fitch have managed to last this long due to the company’s commitment to client satisfaction.
As of 2014, there have now already been 1,049 Abercrombie and Fitch branches all over the world. The Abercrombie and Fitch have its own headquarters situated in the Ohio United States. The organization’s competitors are shops such as Aeropostale and American eagle. Besides business, the company is also famous for its humanitarian and philanthropic efforts alongside fundraising research for diseases and women’s cancers.
Abercrombie & Fitch Survey Rewards
Many individuals want to know how they will benefit from participating in the survey. For them, if you participate in Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Survey, you will earn $50 reward when you visit the store next time.
Goals of Abercrombie and Fitch Survey
The target of the Abercrombie and Fitch Survey would be to be aware of the number of individuals satisfied with their services. In addition, the survey helps them set different individuals with different fashion and style needs into groups and inventory their shop’s supplies accordingly. They also wish to ascertain the friendliness of employees readily available in the shops and if they meet your requirements or not. Below are the goals aimed by the survey:
- To determine whether the staff is friendly at a certain store location.
- To determine the customer experience at a certain store location.
- To assess the best and worst performing stores.
- To know more about the customers.
- To differentiate demographics.
How to Enter the Tellanf Survey Feedback
There are some things required to complete the company’s customer satisfaction survey. The basic necessities required for the survey are discussed below.
Abercrombie and Fitch Survey Rules and Requirements
- A smartphone, a laptop or a personal computer with an active internet connection.
- A valid receipt of purchase from the store with the survey invitation.
- Some basic knowledge of the English language as the survey is offered in English.
- You should be a legal resident of Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
- You are only allowed to use one receipt at a time.
- It is prohibited to participate in the survey if you are an employee of the store.
- You should be aged 13 years or older.
- Note that all the entries that do not follow the above guideline are disqualified automatically.
Follow the above rules from the company carefully. If you recall your last experience at the store let us now tackle the step by step approach of participating in the customer satisfaction survey.
Abercrombie and Fitch Survey Step By Step Guide
- Step 1: Visit the official survey website (www.tellanf.com)
- Step 2: Ensure you have your store receipt ready.
- Step 3: You will be asked to enter the store number printed on the store receipt.
- Step 4: After that, look for the register number printed on your receipt and enter.
- Step 5: When prompted, enter the transaction ID which is found on your store receipt.
- Step 6: Fill the time and date of purchase which is also available on the receipt.
- Step 7: Answer all the questions honestly about your last visit and purchase.
- Step 8: Click the submit button and you are done.
Filling the details with utmost host ensures that your next visit at the store will be different. You will be served better and you will have an excellent shopping experience than your previous visit. Keep an eye on your email to get updates from the company regarding your feedback.
Abercrombie and Fitch Contact Details
As mentioned above, the company was established in 1892 and its headquarters are located in New Albany, Ohio. Abercrombie and Fitch is an American retailer focusing on casual wear for young adults aged 20 to 24. Across all the three brands, the company operates 1,049 stores. The other offshoot brands include Abercrombie Kids and Hollister Co. You can reach out to the company via:
- Official Fax Number: 1-614-283-6710
- Corporate Office Address: Abercrombie and Fitch, OH 43054, New Albany, 6301 Fitch Path.
- Customer Care Number: 1-925-359-2579 or 1-866-681-3115
Abercrombie and Fitch are a brand associated with the latest trends and fashion. On the other hand, the company is highly committed to their client and the services offered by their employees. The folks behind this brand wish to make sure that each and every experience you’ve got in Abercrombie and Fitch will be really memorable. All you have to do is spend a couple of minutes of your time to answer some questions. Your voice can help them execute much desire changes and maintain the facets of their company that’s working with them. In the end, this information will enhance your future visits to the store. I am hoping that all sorts of info provided are useful to help you finish the Abercrombie and Fitch client satisfaction survey at www.tellanf.com.
- Official Website: https://www.abercrombie.com
- Official Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Survey Website: http://www.tellanf.com
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Abercrombie
- Official Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/#!/abercrombie
- Official Instagram Account: http://instagram.com/abercrombie
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/abercrombie
- Official Pinterest Account: http://www.pinterest.com/abercrombie1892/