Tellsubway.com – customer survey rewards website
Subway restaurant – history, facts, and interesting info
There is no such feeling like the one you get when you bite into a submarine sandwich from the famous Subway outlet. The best part about these sandwiches is that they are made to order right in front of you, so you are assured of a fresh feed. This is just one of the principles that have allowed their submarines to remain the number one choice for customers all over the world.
With the growth that came with them being popular, it was perceptible for them to create a way to stay connected to their customers and sustain a consistent delivery of quality, fresh and affordable sandwiches, thus the creation of Tellsubway Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey allows you as the customer to be able to share subway feedback of your experience with them.
The restaurant was founded by Peter Buck (as the CEO) and Fred DeLuca as a submarine sandwich shop. Peter pitched the idea to DeLuca to open up a submarine sandwich shop as a way to help pay for his college fee. A great start to a successful company if you ask me, just like its predecessors and others that have come after it. Its headquarters are located in Milford, Connecticut, U.S.
Subway is among the fastest growing submarine sandwich chain in the world. It is famously known for its appeal of fresh, healthy menu items with speed and convenience of fast food. The menu items are majorly healthy based sandwiches, mouth-watering salads among other foods. Since its foundation in 1965, it has grown to become the largest single brand chain and restaurant operator in the world, with 44,834 restaurants around the world.
Tell subway’s survey guest satisfaction feedback
Anyone can participate in the survey as long as they have visited the subway. This survey is purposed to take customers feedback and things related to improve the overall quality. By taking the survey, you get to have free cookies as a reward. The free cookies can be redeemed on your next visit. This survey allows the client to give an honest opinion on their most recent visit at any subway’s restaurant around the world.
With a successful survey completion, you stand a chance of getting free cookies or discount coupons; you cannot exchange it for cash or any other virtual currency.
Terms and conditions of Tellsubway’s coupons
To take part in Tellsubway’s survey, you must first ensure to have; a computer, mobile or tablet with running internet connection, a valid Tellsubway’s restaurant receipt and a valid email.
The steps to follow while taking the survey are:
- It is important to note that one must be 18years and above, to allow easier identification.
- You must know basic English to understand the question and answer them.
- The receipt shouldn’t be more than 30 days old.
- Every participant is limited to one entry only.
- You can only register one email account for the sweepstake. This prevents the repetition of a person from repeatedly carrying out the same survey and tamper with results from the surveys. Also, it is required to receive free coupons or vouchers
- You are required to have a web browser where you can access www.tellsubway.com to start the survey.
How to take Tellsubway.com survey in 10 steps
- Open any web browser from your computer or smartphone.
- Open www.tellsubway.com and wait for the page to load
- Select the language you want.
- Insert the store number which is on the top of the receipt.
- Provide your basic information about the time and date of visit and amount you spent there,
- You will then be taken to our feedback page, where you will be asked question about the restraint
- Be sure, to be honest,
- When you have completed the survey, you will be given a free cookie code.
- Make a note of the code, or you can screenshot it,
- You must redeem the code within 30 days because it expires after 30days.
You are now ready for the customer satisfaction survey and enjoy the wins!
Samples of the survey questions
- Did you enjoy the food and services provided?
- How often do you visit our outlets?
- How adequate was the speed of the services?
- Do you think you will visit us again?
- Did the restaurant have a family-friendly environment?
- How would you rate the cleanliness?
- Would you recommend us to any of your friends or family?
- What are some of the changes you would have us do to improve our services?
- How would you rate us as opposed to our competitors?
- What other ideas do you have in mind that you feel we can add to our offers?
Subway Survey Tips
Participants of the survey are guaranteed to get our free cookies. If you are interested to be a part of this kindly visit our website https://www.tellsubway.com and complete the survey. Feel free to contact our website or customer care contact in case you get stuck when doing our survey. Our round the clock customer care team is always willing to help.
Even after the death of its founder and CEO, Subway has continued to see unparalleled growth and success. As a matter of fact, 26,744 of Subway locations in the US have surpassed the number of McDonald’s locations in the country, making Subway the most ordinary restaurant in the United States. We have set ourselves apart by providing healthy items on their menu, thus making us the number one choice for the whole family.
Our sandwiches, salads, signature wraps, pieces of bread among others are an everyday choice of delicacy for me? What are you waiting for? Visit the closest Subway and treat your taste buds to an array of choices to your liking, and while there, take time and take part in the Tellsubway survey and stand a chance to win one of their irresistibly prepared foods and other prices. Why not continue with the tradition started by our great founders? It’s big, one of a kind and above all significant for all citizens.
- Official Website: https://www.subway.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/subway
- Twitter Profile: https://www.twitter.com/subway
- Instagram Profile: http://www.instagram.com/subway
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/subway
Latest posts by Eric Schwarz (see all)
- BigLotsSurvey.com – $1,000 Card from Official Big Lots® Site - August 24, 2019
- Myzaxbysvisit.com® – The Official Zaxby’s Survey 2019 - April 28, 2019
- TellCulvers® – The Official Culvers’s Guest Survey 2019 - April 17, 2019